Friday, May 27, 2011

Fight Club Quotes



This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.


Fuck off with your sofa units and string green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may.


Only after disaster can we be resurrected.


Now, a question of etiquette - as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?


My God. I haven't been fucked like that since grade school.


I am Jack's smirking revenge.



All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.


When you have insomnia, you're never really asleep... and you're never really awake.


On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.


The things you own end up owning you.


You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.


Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.


I am Jack's cold sweat.


You're not getting this back. I consider it asshole tax.


I am Jack's raging bile duct.


I ran. I ran until my muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid. Then I ran some more.


After fighting, everything else in your life got the volume turned down.



If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing. Like the first monkey shot into


And then, something happened. I let go. Lost in oblivion. Dark and silent and complete. I found freedom. Losing all hope was freedom.


Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.


I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.


I am Jack's wasted life.


I am Jack's inflamed sense of rejection.


I am Jack's broken heart.


Fuck what you know. You need to forget about what you know, that's your problem. Forget about what you think you know about life, about friendship, and especially about you and me.


Life insurance pays off triple if you die on a business trip.


Fight Club wasn't about winning or losing. It wasn't about words. The hysterical shouting was in tongues, like at a Pentecostal Church.


She's a predator posing as a house pet.


You're the worst thing that's ever happened to me.

Self improvement is masturbation. Now self destruction...

No comments:

Post a Comment